homemade subway italian bread

When I found this recipe, I was thrilled to think that I could make the same delicious bread at home without all the claustrophobic waiting in line! This bread totally lived up to all of my expectations! It's soft and flavorful, and so light and delicious. We made sandwiches with turkey, pepper jack, lettuce, tomatoes, mayo, and honey mustard, and they were awesome! It's hard for me to even describe how delicious this bread is… it's definitely on the top five list of all the breads I've ever made. Geoff loved it so much that I think I've got him convinced that we can replicate his beloved Subway at home. I like that the recipe is quick enough to make on a regular basis


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here